Web applications for all your needs
Mainly web applications can be divided into these macro categories:
- Information: useful for sharing information. This type of web application helps users find information about your company and the products and services offered.
- E-commerce: useful for those who want to sell products online.
- Management: useful for those who need a solution consisting of both an information frontend part and an administrative backend part.
All our websites are "responsive", that is a web design technique capable of automatically adapting graphically to the device with which they are displayed (smartphone and tablet).
The advantages of a web application are:
- Independence: the use of the application does not depend on the operating system with which it is used.
- Simplicity: no additional software is required to use the application.
- Data centralization: the database resides on a server accessible with a standard internet connection.
- Savings: lower implementation, maintenance and, above all, infrastructure costs.